Norton.com/setup - Enter your code - Install and Activate Norton Setup
Norton provides powerful layers of protection for your online privacy and devices. It is not only an antivirus but a lot more catering to the needs of users for years. Whether you are a student, have a small business, or running a big organization, Norton has a unique cybersecurity solution for your every need. Norton offers various cybersecurity products that you can download, install, and activate at norton.com/setup.
Create a Norton Account
You need a user account on Norton to extend and manage your Norton subscriptions on your other devices:
- Open your device's web browser & then go to www.norton.com/setup.
- Click on the tab Create a new account.
- Type in your email address.
- Go to the Confirm email address area, type in your email id again.
- Go to the password box, type in your password.
- When you go to the First name and Last name boxes, type in your first name and last name.
- If you want to enable two-factor authentication, select your country code and then enter your mobile phone number.
- You can select your Region or country in the drop-down list of Region.
- Tap Create Account.
Buy Norton Antivirus Software Online
Buying Norton antivirus software online will become easy for you by following these steps:
- Go to Norton.com/setup.
- Open your web browser.
- Also, you can avail Norton free trial for 30 days.
- Now, click on Subscribe Now visible to you next to the subscription you want to buy.
- You can buy any Norton subscription plan such as Norton 360, Norton 360 Deluxe, etc.
- Enter your account information or user id, and then click Next.
- Click on Add option if you want and need additional features.
- If you don't want to add any additional features, then Skip.
- Now, enter your payment information, i.e., you can type in your card number, cardholder name, CVC, expiration date, phone number, and billing address.
- At last, click Next.
Download and Install Norton on Windows
Downloading and installing Norton on your Windows device will help you to take full advantage of the Norton products. Here's how to download and install Norton on Windows:
- Go to www.norton.com/setup
- Then, Sign-in to your
- Norton user account.
- Type in your user id and then the password.
- Click Sign-in.
- If you have forgotten your password, then recover it by following the further instructions.
- Then, move to the My Norton tab, tap Download.
- When installing Norton on Windows 10 in S mode, tap "Get it from Microsoft."
- After then, follow the further installation guidelines from the Microsoft store.
- Go to the Get Started category, then tap Agree & Download.
- If you follow the guidelines on your mobile device, select the Norton subscription to download and then click Next.
- Once you complete downloading Norton, choose a browser to run the installer.
- Click the Ctrl+J keys simultaneously to open the Downloads folder in the web browser.
- Now, double-click on the Norton downloaded file.
- At last, follow the instructions coming on the screen to install Norton.
Download and Install Norton on Mac
Follow these steps carefully to download and install on a Mac device:
- Visit norton.com/setup & choose Sign-in.
- Enter your user id and password, then tap Sign-in.
- Next, choose the Download option in the My Norton section.
- Next, choose Agree & Download in the Get Started section.
- Now, when the download completes, then locate the downloaded file.
- Further, run the installer from the web browser.
- Choose Continue and then tap Install.
- Here, you may be asked by Norton to join the Norton community Watch.
- Choose either Maybe Later or Join Now.
- When asked to enter your administrator account password, then choose Install Helper.
- Choose Ok when seeing the alert saying "System Extension Blocked."
- Now, choose Click Here or Open Now in the Norton installation tab.
- On the Security & Privacy page, choose the lock icon visible at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Then, type in your administrator account password.
- Choose Allow when seeing the message "System software from developer Symantec was blocked from loading."
- Choose Allow, then choose Symantec, and then Ok when seeing "Some system software was blocked from loading."
- Now, restart your Mac device & then choose Open Preferences.
- Choose the lock icon at the bottom in the Security & Privacy section.
- When directed to do, enter the password for your administrator account & then click Unlock.
- Choose Allow when seeing the message "System Software from Norton 360 was blocked from loading."
- Choose Open Preferences in the Norton installation tab, allowing Norton to access your device.
- Choose and enable Norton System Extension in the Security & Privacy section.
- Choose Complete.
Download and Install Norton on Android
Follow these steps to download and install Norton on Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Click on Install below the product.
- When the installation completes, click Open.
- Read the License and Services Agreement and accept it.
- Also, accept the Global Privacy Statement of Norton.
- Click on Continue.
- Type your user account email id and password, then click on Sign-in.
Download and Install Norton on iPad or iPhone
Follow these steps to download and install Norton on iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the section "Download Norton from App Store."
- Then, click on "Download on the App Store."
- When directed to App Store, click on Install on iPad when you are on an iPad.
- Further, follow the instructions & tap Get.
- Then, click Install and then click Done.
- When the download completes, click open to launch the installed Norton app.
- Now, read the License and Services Agreement and accept it.
- Also, accept Norton's Global Privacy Statement.
- Then, click on Continue.
- Type in your email account and then Sign-in.
Follow these steps to activate Norton on your device:
- Click on the Norton app
- Go to the main window, tap Activate Now.
- Then, click on Next.
- Further, go to the My Service PIN section, then type in the PIN.
- Now, tap Activate.
- Further, enter your computer name, then tap Activate.
- Now, quit the Complete Activation window.
- Now, tap Finish.
To activate your existing active Norton subscription, launch your Norton product from your device's home screen and then sign in entering your login credentials. After that, choose the Norton subscription to activate and then click Next.
Visit www.norton.com/setup & click on the Upgrade Now option and then sign in to your user account. Now, choose the Norton plan that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade Now. Further, update your billing information and tap Next.
To update your Norton security software, go to norton.com/setup & log in to your Norton user account and click on View Devices. Now, tap on the device you want to update your product on and then tap on the link to type in the different key.